Wednesday, September 30, 2015

24.


I don't need anyone to distract me from myself anymore.
I love the ones who look at me and know without a doubt that I'm in an illicit affair with myself and I'm standing on rooftops and dancing on beaches and yelling at the grooves of myself
I do not want caresses under the cover of the night
I'm tired of whispers, of subtle. I want loud.
I want the sun.
The night is not romantic anymore.
I'm too old for nights, for stars- those fuckers are dead anyway.




So here's to 24, be better and kinder to me than 23 was.



love,
leggy.

7 comments:

Blogoratti said...

A great and delightful read. Greetings and best wishes!

TheRustGeek said...

To a fruitful, You focused 24.... Congratulations...

velvet said...

Happy 24

Fragilelooks said...

Enjoy 24

Unknown said...

Happy Belated birthday. May this new age bring you more joy than ever before

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Hi! I am 24 as well.. And trust me.. I feel so old already.. Do have a Fruitful one Bubba.. xx

www.wap10.net said...

wishing you a happy 24 from Sanam re