Friday, April 26, 2019

This is the one where I finally write about you.

I'm so tired of love that has to pretend that it's not love.
My heartbeat has turned into an alarm that won't be snoozed,
I want to rip it out and toss it across the room
where you stood and devoured all of me with your tongue
and then begged me for more.
Last christmas,
I held you like it was the last beautiful thing I would ever see,
filled your mouth with as much charm as I could pretend to muster
but it still wasn't enough for you.
I am homesick for a person who has only held me once
I have undressed in front of you, stripped myself of skin,
untangled myself from the doubts
and asked you to love me.
but love, for you, was just something to do
until the new year started.


Leggy.

2 comments:

Ramesh Kumar said...

I do not think I would have ever stop wiping if not for Dr Osasu When my lover left me the hole world was like hell I could not cope with it neither can I breathe like a real human. But all the-same I thank God for using Dr Osasu to restore my lose love and making the rest of my life full of joy and happiness by bringing back my ex lover back to me with his powerful spell. All praise and honor be onto you. if not for you Dr Osasu I don't think the rest of life would have been sweet, so all I will have to do now is to introduce you to people out there who are in similar problem or another to contact you and get there solution just like me.

Here are his details
(drosasu25@gmail.com) or call him : +2347064365391

Tessa said...

Love love.

Kindly delete the comment above.