Sunday, January 3, 2010
a perfect year
i dont make new year resolutions cos i love surprising myself...i expect this year to be just like other years. me, going to school, coming home, being in my room for the rest of the day and then sleeping..and the cycle continues.
but if i were to have a perfect year...
- i wouldnt have to cook cos somehow i'd always get food delivered to my house and i wouldnt have to wash up either cos whoever it is that delivers the food will clean up after me after i eat.
*i love cooking but i hate washing up especially in that my little kitchen.
- i'd learn the concept of saving..i really need to learn how to save cos i cant keep depending on my dad for every little thing.
- i would weed my facebook friend list...can you imagine that i posted a picture of amber rose as my profile picture and i said i loved her body and some guys said i was gay?seriously?
- i would not reply text messages that comes to my phone more than 30minutes after i send people one. i never even send people text messages, they'd bother me and then when i take time out of my not-so-busy schedule and reply, you'd reply like one hour later.mschewwww.
- i would learn how to make a list before i go get groceries from walmart, i always buy what i dont even need and i end up spending a lot of money on useless things.
- i would stop holding things inside..when someone pisses me off i'd let that person know that they pissed me off and i dont like it.
- i would stop smiling in my sleep, my friends here in dallas say that i smile in my sleep...i feel like a witch..lol...a good one though. sometimes i'd go to sleep so angry and i'd wake up smiling like something great happened during my sleep.
- i get scared easily...i need to stop it.when there is a reason to be scared i totally just ignore it and go about my business...but sometimes i'd just wake up from sleep feeling so scared or having a panic attack(ok, thats just jara).
- i want to start taking things at face value and stop over thinking things. i always see meaning in every simple thing someone does, it never occurs to me that it might not have any deep meaning that it just means what that person says it means.i always see a lot of gray areas.
- i need to get back to reading novels again, my library card is just going to waste..ill start using it as soon as i get back to school if i can find a regularly ride to the library.
- i would stop buying so much panties.. every time i buy something form victoria's secret(what exactly is her secret?) i always buy panties there and it drains my money. i just love shopping for under wears cos to tell you the truth..under wears determine when id do my laundry.
- i would stop making mental notes about people..whenever i see someone i'd make up a whole story about the person and the person's family and then everytime i see that person i'd burst out laughing..i'd get into trouble oneday.
but since we both know it will never be a perfect year, leggy can only wish.
happy new year everybody..wishing you a near to a perfect year as you can possibly get.
im tired...its almost 12 here and my hands are sore from texting all morning.
i had so many drafts to publish but i thought i should write something on the new year before jumping in to some serious blogging.
happy 2010 everybody..enjoy these early days where you are feeling like everything is going to go well this year because this is as good as it gets.lol.just kidding. i too, im hoping the year will turn out to be the best so far.